Z's Cafe Hires Catering Manager
- July 11, 2012 - 1:11 pm
- Celebrating Employees
- Comments Off
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Fort Worth, Texas–July 11, 2012
Z’s Café proudly announces the hiring of Liesel Streich into the position of Catering Event Manager. Liesel comes to us from the global philanthropy department of JPMorgan Chase. She enjoys working in the non-profit world and was inspired by the work Z’s Café does in the Fort Worth community, as well as the entrepreneurial aspect of a social enterprise.
As Catering Manager, Liesel will oversee all things catering, working closely with clients to ensure successful events, from boxed lunches to formal wedding receptions. You’ll find her working hard from our new Z’s Café Hospital District location (1116 Pennsylvania) Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm.
A social enterprise, Z’sCafé is partnered with local non-profit Samaritan House, providing jobs to low-income individuals while offering delicious, homemade fare. Inspired by recipes from Chef Janet's collection, managed by son Carlo, and kept running by residents from Samaritan House, Z's Café proves that it’s more than just money; together we CAN make a difference.
The motto of "Food, Family, Friends" is the heart of our philosophy and some of our proudest achievements have been witnessing our staff do things both they, and society, once thought impossible. In other words, they shine even brighter than we could have imagined. Our employees learn food and service skills while making their way back into the labor force, and over the past 3 years we’ve put 79 people back to work.
Z’s Café offers a variety of menu choices with a home-cooked flair, healthy, low-fat, affordable options and no time spent in the kitchen, including a variety of alternatives for gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-sensitive diets.
Z’s Café & Catering features:
- Two full-service cafes located in the Fort Worth Cultural and Hospital Districts
- Full catering menu for any size party or business function, breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 4-star wedding catering options for 2-star budgets
- Freshly packaged, portion-controlled, heart healthy meals(contact us for details)
- Monthly Cooking Classes – visit our website for a current list of themes and chefs www.zscafe.com/Cooking Class Registration .
- Hourly kitchen rental as a culinary incubator and resource for small businesses
For more information, contact co-owner Carlo Capua at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 908-5452 (cell.)